Thursday, October 13, 2005

I feel the need to share a pretty interesting dream I had the other night.

Discount Kid (the unprolific Portishead of the blogworld) and I were on a cruise. I was browsing in the duty free shop when all of a sudden I realised that all but one of my credit cards had been stolen. Two teenagers quickly came to my aid, and were awfully interested in the theft. When I told them that I still had one credit card left, they asked me for the account number, and it was then that I realised that these were the people that actually stole my credit cards.

Since I said "You're the two who stole my credit cards!" without telling any officials first, they ran off before I could put the beat down on them. After they were gone, I realized they actually worked for Courtney Love.

Courtney Love, you see, was also on the cruise ship. All she did was walk around, from time to time, in the finest evening wear, with an entourage of Californian brown nosers following her. I spent the rest of the dream hunting Courtney's ass down with the intense sense of revenge of the bride from Kill Bill. I would be walking (stealthily) around the various levels of the cruise ship, see Courtney Love, and go absolutely buck wild. Somehow she'd get away, only for me to run into her later and start rolling with the punches again. I even threw a glass coffee table at her. If you can't tell, I was really really mad at Courtney Love.

While all this was going on, Gwen Stefani was shooting her new music video. Gwen Stefani could jump 20 feet in the air and hover.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.