Thursday, August 02, 2007

why don't they just call it "stand on stage so people can clap for you!"

Just like everything else I love, Japanese Human Tetris has been ripped-off and made completely lame. I present to you, Human Tetris, with easier shapes and more attractive contestants:



These people have the reflexes of.... something with really slow reflexes. Anyway, this will be the last you ever see me reference Human Tetris ever again. Now excuse me while I go cancel my flight to Japan, hide under my desk, and sulk. Anybody got any Morissey CDs?

By the way, what's the guy in the second team hiding here? Can I get a translation, yo?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was going to ask why they were wearing helmets, but after watching their reaction times, I think they need them.

I did like how the one girl decided to accessorize her jaunty, sliver,lycra body suit with a nice belt.

Fashion first people!

Lou said...

I noticed the sassy belt too. She was hoping it would distract everyone from the fact that she sucks.