Friday, March 25, 2005

I totally hate real estate.

I like the idea of owning a place or even two or three, but when you're in the middle of a huge bubble (yes, I said it, even though no one wants to admit it, this is a bubble) and trying to buy in an already competitive market, the whole thing just becomes completely discouraging. Today's Times article about people acting completely irrationally is of no surprise to me. You didn't see the dump we saw going for $600K two days ago.

Actually, it's not that I don't hate real estate, I hate real estate agents. Most people hate lawyers, but real estate agents are one profession I think the world would be a better place without.

Roar!

1 comment:

Brian said...

Well that and the fact that you need a lawyer to understand the documents you are signing put real estate agents and lawyers at about one degree of separation.

They probably carpool together a lot.