Thursday, March 31, 2005

So, the frozen food aisle fascinates me. Being a vegetarian/food snob/relatively health conscious person, the majority of the items offerred are strictly taboo, and with the exception of Morningstar Farms' chick patties (yummericious!) and frozen peas, the only thing in my freezer is ice.

What fascinates me even more is that people eat this stuff, lots of it. Some people seem to live solely off of this stuff.

So, without further ado, I present the web page that captivated me while I ate my lunch today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

While I'm not a vegetarian, (my wife is though - vegan actually) we don't have anything in the freezer except for ice and vodka for the occasional drink. Fresh, organic food is the only way to eat. Even with meat. I do get curious as to how bad a frozen roast beef dinner in box could be though.