Wednesday, September 28, 2005

After following a link on a site linked by another blog, I had the following discussion with God:



Me:
Am i a good person?
God:
I don't know if you are one or not. I know you are a person.
Me:
Am i a person?
God:
You are.
Me:
Well, that's nice.
God:
How about that. That is " You are .".
Me:
This is a bit abstract.
God:
What makes you say that?
Me:
I thought this would all be different.
God:
Whatever gave you that idea?
Me:
I pictured God to be more warm, welcoming, less Freudian perhaps.
God:
Do you mind if I tell other people: said pictured God to be more warm welcoming less Freudian perhaps.
Me:
Are you fishing for compliments now?
God:
Oh. I don't like to fish.
Me:
Isn't that the symbol for your son and all?
God:
I might say no.
Me:
Wow, this is a major breakthrough then!
God:
I'm glad you're impressed. That is just your personal opinion.
Me:
I'm very fond of my own opinions.
God:
What do you like best about your own opinions?
Me:
They're hot.
God:
hot are they.
Me:
Wanna find out?
God:
I don't think I have a choice.
Me:
That's what he said.
God:
That is " I don't think I have a choice.".

No comments: