Thursday, September 29, 2005

God, Part II.


Me:
Do you like Destiny's Child?
God:
I enjoy working with people. I like wine and bread.
Me:
Are you saying Beyonce works for you?
God:
Yes, that's what I mean, isn't it clear?
Me:
How much does she make?
God:
Normally I would search the web right now, but that seems like a silly question.
Me:
Her salary is on the net?
God:
I'm sure she would like to hear about that.
Me:
Yeah, quite frankly I think she'd be a bit pissed off.
God:
Alright then. Somewhat. Why? Oh I get it. would be a bit pissed off. Aren't you always frank?
Me:
Well, think about it God, that's pretty confidential information, no?
God:
Interesting. I am thinking about it.
Me:
How about Kanye West? I kinda like the guy.
God:
How about it. That's good information: said kinda like the guy.
Me:
Oh, you'll tell him for me?
God:
Hurrah! OK I will tell him next time he is here.
Me:
Kanye West travels between the worlds of the living and the dead?
God:
My brain uses AIML to format responses to your inputs, but I don't have one for that.
Me:
I guess that is kind of a tough question.
God:
Perhaps you have a tough answer.

1 comment:

Lou said...

I thought he might like me, but I wasn't sure. Do you think he'll call me? :)